This version of the documentation is NOT an official release. You are looking at ‘latest’, which is in active and ongoing development. You can change versions on the bottom left of the screen.
Here you can find details on a variety of topics in NEST.
- Built-in timers
- Connection Management
- How to run simulations
- Stimulate the network
- Record from simulations
- Guide to parallel computing
- Randomness in NEST Simulations
- Spatially-structured networks
- Simulations with gap junctions
- Simulations with precise spike times
- Using NEST with MUSIC
- Weight normalization